Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Learning about circuits and LED lights for Matariki...

In the Holidays I visited the Maker Spaces at the TAP lab in Te Atatu and the Gribblehirst Community Hub in Sandringham. I'm meeting a lot of makers in Auckland and most importantly... learning!

I never learnt how circuits worked when I was younger. Last week with good teaching, advice from the makers and experimenting with conductive metals (copper tape and aluminium foil), I made the a circuit above for LED lights last week. 

After finishing the circuit on the black felt, I followed the same rules of electrical polarity on my prototype Matariki kite corflute frame but only one light was working....

Keep an eye out for more electrical kites from Team 3 this term!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information on latest and trending lighting system. It’ll help people a lot in selection of best lights.
    Regards,
    Ale Rossi, LED Light Manufacturer in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete